13 is my favorite number :D Birthday and all. I received an awesome fanart of Mimosa, my mermaid, from a friend at work and was so happy ^o^! Left it at work because I didn't want to rip it, yet all my big books are in boxes so I cant drag one at work to protect it....anyways I shall find a way.
Maybe I'll get more fanart :D! But to receive more, I'd probably need to draw some more references. And people would have to be willing to draw her..or I can do art trades or something >:D!!!
So let's continue with a random lady instead :D! ....wasn't inspired tonight :( She came out pretty though. Hair like i used to draw it. Hello hair.
Maybe I'll get more fanart :D! But to receive more, I'd probably need to draw some more references. And people would have to be willing to draw her..or I can do art trades or something >:D!!!
So let's continue with a random lady instead :D! ....wasn't inspired tonight :( She came out pretty though. Hair like i used to draw it. Hello hair.


No comments:
Post a Comment