Was starting to get worried if I'd be posting a picture or not, since everything I sketched up didn't satisfy me at all. Figured I could browse through my old drawings and redraw one....then I stumbled upon my She-Ra folder. Not drawings I have done, but pictures I saved from the net, from my beloved Princess of Power figurines and thought hey, why not.
So first up is Perfuma, an Etherian flower maiden who has the ability to create flowers and other plant-life at will. Will finish this when I have more time to spend on her :) !
So first up is Perfuma, an Etherian flower maiden who has the ability to create flowers and other plant-life at will. Will finish this when I have more time to spend on her :) !
Based myself on this figurine: link
And yes, I actually do own this one :3! I have quite a bunch but not all :( ! Great memories.
Perfuma © Mattel


No comments:
Post a Comment