
[x] Mimosa top left and the colored head. See how she keeps changing.
[x] Random girl with colored eyes beside, never finished.
[x] Tentacle ish design that will be developed way more, even perhaps animated and future [x] tattoo design :O?!!
[x] Pink kneeling weird girl.
[x] Random girl with closed eyes.
[x] My WoW shaman Draenei that has no clothes on, never finished and awkward pose.
[x] Self portrait random thing done in flash (bored i guess :I )
[x] Pirate girl with a very awkward pose, lots of mistakes, eventually will fix and clean, I like it a lot (cant really see her left hand boo :I )
[x] Random girl with fishbowl.
What can we learn from this ? Need more practice and more variety :D All girls, pretty much same facial expression. Now to vary.
Good stuff ;) ! ^o^!!

No comments:
Post a Comment