Saturday, August 21, 2010

21. Windows to the stars

Drew last night, will probably end up here on my next mash up of unposted sketchs. So I drew again this evening, her whole body was sketched out without any clothes (because that's how it goes!) and I was too excited to attempt at shading the new face I have given her. Look, a real nose! :O!! .....That the rest of the body got neglected and I think this will remain a face.

Not perfect but wow, I have impressed myself. I stared in her eyes too long and here I am lost. She guides you back, no worries. I have given her her white wings, although remaining just a pale outline. They used to be white bat wings ( original item was evil wing ears) but I think they'll become bird/angel wings (well...angel wing ears D:! ). Yes I've detached myself of RO but the wings had to stay, I just forgot them in the previous drawing haha D:! And she has really long black hair, just never shown yet.


yay moonie! ^o^! ah RO...Second Impact, I miss you so.

Texture used for hair. Practice on trying out a new nose 8D

2 comments:

  1. It would have been nice to see the rest of the body. Even if it was more sketchy. But I understand your decision!

    As for the actual drawing.
    The nose. You say «a real one!» I say: an awesome one! Too bad I can't zoom.

    And I think the shading of the face is really well done. So delicate and precise.

    ReplyDelete