A bit about myself (yes the long boring introduction).
I sign my drawings with Stephie (I'll explain Mimosa another time); a name my friends gave me way back. I've been drawing since I was little and I'm blessed to work with combining drawing (flash animation) and my love for video games. I've been a hardcore gamer, playing up the nintendo line (skipping gamecube), part of Sony and been playing MMORPGs for over 8 years. Sad I know x.o! (saying this because there'll probably be some fanart here and there).
As a very late resolution, however, I've been meaning to bring back the spark and slowly (I say slowly because I come and go as the wind) become what I've been wanting to achieve. Maybe having this blog will manage to kick me up to my wacom again and finally learn the secrets of photoshop.
What you will see will be sketches, experimentation, wobbly lines and more unfinished pictures. Reason is being I do not have a scanner yet (I have so many drawings I need to scan T_T ) and I need to practice with my intuos3 !
I was never ashamed of my art but I have always been shy to show it. So let the learning begin :D!
-Stephie
tl;dr
Hi, I am an artist and here are some sketchs. Thank you for looking at my part of the woods. Yes, you may have a cookie. They are the yummy kind.

"Walk, walk, fashion baby, work it, move that bitch crazy"
30min sketch of a woman with funky hair. Hi2U pretty lady :D

No comments:
Post a Comment