Follow me, we are the shadows.
So, you're back!Great drawings, by the way. I especially like this one.I hope you'll keep posting!
I am semi back ! I hope I will ! I got this little tiny breeze of creativity, I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts !I took a peak over to your blog a little bit, apparently you got your books out ! Congrats to you :D!
Like how you framed the head. I think the eyes makes this one stand out.
So, you're back!
ReplyDeleteGreat drawings, by the way. I especially like this one.
I hope you'll keep posting!
I am semi back ! I hope I will ! I got this little tiny breeze of creativity, I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts !
DeleteI took a peak over to your blog a little bit, apparently you got your books out ! Congrats to you :D!
Like how you framed the head. I think the eyes makes this one stand out.
ReplyDelete