It's been a long break, we've been in boxes, we still are...but in our new apartment. Still missing some furniture and other little things to finally say things are complete. Managed to plug in my scanner :D!! So maybe I can release a drawing a day or something, until we get our AC to not die in this terrible heat x.o!!
In this post , I mentionned about two of my characters. I have a few more, including original characters and video game based that I'll eventually present.
In this post , I mentionned about two of my characters. I have a few more, including original characters and video game based that I'll eventually present.
Maeva
She is the oldest of them all. I created her and her world "Cradling humanity" back in secondary 1. I created this huge world (yet empty because i never went forward with houses, furniture, creatures, towns etc) and would follow off this one party made of Adrian, Ocean, Maido (who became Raven) and Lorion. Story about the elements, good and bad, love and adventure...everything cliché and taken from my favorite stories. Figured no one would ever want to hear about it because it's just a huge repetition of what already exists. But I just wanted to make a book for myself.
The story stretched over a hundred pages, be it in tiny notebooks, plenty of big hilroy notebooks, Word pages on the old computer...that I probably lost forever. I rewrote the beginning too many times and I just decided to stop...The characters still exist in my mind and I'll probably be recycling them for my Mimosa story.
Maeva is a princess, who was one who could control all elements (sounds like avatar, n'est-ce pas? dated from secondary 1... k so she's 14 years old, dear lord x.o!), locked on an island to be protected from harm. Tragic story. She kept that dress, the chocker necklace and the diadem over the years. She went from bright red/orangy hair with a green dress to black hair and a burgundy dress. This is the first time it's puffy and braided.
Maeva, how I've missed you.
tl;dr
Sorry, guess I got nostalgic x.o!
The story stretched over a hundred pages, be it in tiny notebooks, plenty of big hilroy notebooks, Word pages on the old computer...that I probably lost forever. I rewrote the beginning too many times and I just decided to stop...The characters still exist in my mind and I'll probably be recycling them for my Mimosa story.
Maeva is a princess, who was one who could control all elements (sounds like avatar, n'est-ce pas? dated from secondary 1... k so she's 14 years old, dear lord x.o!), locked on an island to be protected from harm. Tragic story. She kept that dress, the chocker necklace and the diadem over the years. She went from bright red/orangy hair with a green dress to black hair and a burgundy dress. This is the first time it's puffy and braided.
Maeva, how I've missed you.
tl;dr
Sorry, guess I got nostalgic x.o!


No comments:
Post a Comment